The obligations of a Muslim as ordained by the Qur’an and Sunnah can be understood as having four levels:
- A Muslim is required to develop real faith and conviction (Iman) in his heart;
- He is required to live a life of total obedience to the injunctions of the Shari`ah;
- He is required to propagate and disseminate the message of Islam to the entire Humanity;
- And he is required to try his utmost to establish the ascendancy of Islam over all man-made systems of life.
- The objective of establishing Khuddam-ul-Quran is to assist the Muslims in carrying out these obligations.
- The ultimate goal is to seek Allah’s pleasure and salvation in the Hereafter.